free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: Star Trek, opps..I mean STAR WARS!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Star Trek, opps..I mean STAR WARS!


I.L.M./Lucasfilm/20th Century Fox

Even Yoda is fly. I am having a very Star Wars weekend. Such a great film. Although A.O. Scott of the New York Times was right when he observed the not so stellar acting from Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman. They were okay. But had Mr. Lucas given more room for Sam Jackson and Jimmy Smits to do their thang, it just would have added to greatness that is Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

Nigel and I was among those who saw the first show at Midnight, which was one of the most exciting things I did this year; even more exciting than flying to Barbados with Alicia Keys. Our theater was sold out of course. There was a red carpet laid out for us Star Wars faithful. We got to see it in digital film which was insanely detailed.

It was a bitter sweet moment for many. This being the last piece to the Star Wars trilogy. But for me, since I haven't seen all of the movies, I've been lended more time before I can close the doors on this cinematic epic.

Gotta run...

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laylah was in the house.

We caught the 12:00am show with the rest of the real Star Wars fans. It was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home