free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: The Dunya aka The World

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Dunya aka The World

Allah says in the Qur'an to enjoy the world that we live in, to get your share of the world - in accordance of the boundaries that are set. Use your intellect, don't put yourself in harms way. I've been enjoying life. But I think it might be time to take it down a notch; to decrease my involvement in the world. I have realized that I am too green and I keep getting knocked over. It's not a fault, it's just a fact. I believe in everyone I meet. I see the good in people and tell myself that it's the good side they want to live by. I am hopeful. I put up with people who accomplished very little but have tremendous egos. I give people the benefit of doubt; second chances; opportunity to explain, etc. These things have zero value in the world. My stock would rise if I was a bitch. Or, paranoid.

Just because I am nice doesn't mean I am stupid.

But, I am just me. Cool, calm and collected. I am not interested in being mean. Mean people suck, remember?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home