free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: How Gangsta?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

How Gangsta?

How Gangsta is it when your boss tells you to 'do what you gotta do' regarding a disrespectful co-worker. Dang! So, is he saying that I could lay her out on the floor? Slap her into the middle of next week? I mean, my boss has documented the incident when she tried to get loud. He says that if it happens again, do what I gotta do. I'm not going to resort to violence, unless, of course I have to defend myself. But, come on. This woman is older than me. She should be busy aging gracefully, she's early 40s, but yet she is miserable and wants to bring us all into her depressing world. Everyone else has issues with her too. Even her nephew, who works with us, can't stand her. Usually, I just ignore her. But, this time the way she spoke to me was just unacceptable. Had I been 16, I would have beat her ass like she stole something. I'm a lady, an adult, so we do things differently, right?

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Delphine Fawundu-Buford said...

you've been posting...that's great..I fell off for a minute...I love your blog though..it's a great read!

Peace,
del.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home