free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: The Tipping Point

Monday, August 29, 2005

The Tipping Point

Man, why did I miss the chance to cop tickets to the discussion on music with The Roots and Malcolm Gladwell. It's a sold out event. The tickets for the New Yorker Festival just went on sale and its already sold out. I'm sayin', this aint the Prince concert. Now, I gotta try to get press credentials, which means Ill be working instead of relaxing an enjoying the convo. It's alright. I'm cool.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Phukofku Gale said...

Okay.

A big fuck you to all the anonymous spammers.

A pox on you all.

Laylah. Can't wait to get to know you. You feel...famliar.

I feel you on theself-anger at sleeping on the Roots event. I'm still kicking myself for missing them at the Lincoln Center.

If you liked my response on msnhim's blog you should enjoy today's post on Refelctions...

it's a lil tame but...it's only Monday.

Come see me.

-Chrome*

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

Chrome*, dude....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home