free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: Fine Art and Fine Men

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fine Art and Fine Men

Aight! Whoo! Been soo busy! But, guess who came to my photo exhibit yesterday?



Yup, Mr. Boris Kodjoe himself. This is the actual picture from the event, taken by Mr. Ray Tamarra. Boris is soooo tall. Like a tree or totem poll. He just showed up out of no where. Of course his wife, Nicole Ari Parker and their child came along too. Actually, I saw her first, but I couldn't believe one of the Soul Food stars would show up. So, of course I'm like, yo!!! That's Boris. I just said hi and thanks for coming. The gallery was too crowded, to capacity, to say anything else. All the media was there, NY Times, Vibe, Vixen, King, Essence, etc. At one point they stopped letting people in, hundreds of people was there already. All in all, I must say it was a great show. And, my piece sold too!

6 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats on your exhibit being a success!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

CONGRATS TO YOU! He's cute, but I like em' darker (Idris Elba).

You dabble in just about everything, don't you?!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Meadow said...

Congratulations on your piece!!! Yay!!!

And good Lord, that man is fine. I've got an exhibit for him. *blushes*

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Amadeo said...

Good Deal...(Eddie Murphy voice)Look at his shoulders!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger courtney said...

Glad your piece sold! WOW....Boris!

 
At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Hillzgdr said...

Please tell ray to holla at Adisa Banjoko!!! I miss building with him... Your blog is refreshing... Peace, Adisa bishop@lyricalswords.com  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home