free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: Young Kanye & Photography

Monday, October 03, 2005

Young Kanye & Photography



Before he became a monster! What a mookie! He's so cute!

I'm looking for the negatives for this one particular picture. This always happens before a show. The negatives conspire against me and hide. I have to get it re-printed, on better, nice archival paper, plus I have to lighten up a particular area on the print. I'm not going to do all that dodging and whatnot, I'll let these folks do it.

I gotta come correct cause the next exhibit will include giants in photography like Gordon Parks, Renee Cox, Deborah Willis, Barron Claiborne, Delphine Fawundu Buford, etc in the show. It's gonna be over 60 photographers, I don't even know the other people. I know it's gonna be mad people from this photo-anthology my stuff was featured in (by the way, thank you for that) So, I gotta step my photo game up. I gotta step my game up anyway, I'd like to do important things with my photography in the near future so I gotta start now. No more running to Adorama - well, maybe. I gotta find that darn loupe, too. I think I was drinking espresso out of it...

Aight, poof, I'm gone...

10 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

Gordon Parks...that man is amazing! Some heavy hitters there. Wow, you should certainly be proud that your work is that good. (Note, I had some errors in the last comment so I deleted it. Sorry.)

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

It's all good, Berry, Berry. My work is a work in progress, it's getting there lol! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger jb said...

That is the cutest!!! To quote E's disposed of Red Carpet Reporter, Star "Wig Woman" Jones to Camryn Manheim on her new baby, "I just wanna eat his face."

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

Wait, Star Jones said that? Was this fat star or skinny star? Dang, LOL!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

Akin - thank you for the left coast big ups! You are part of my inspiration, anyway, so...

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why he gotta be a monster?

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ptbmsxhb.com/khmy/lzla.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://eeumdfcl.com/xbpx/tuwv.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ptbmsxhb.com/khmy/lzla.html | http://wzovhvvo.com/vfxb/bflp.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home