free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: Exhausted!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Exhausted!

Have you ever been so tired you want to cry? This is how I feel right now. I am depleted of energy. Word up. Things have been going well for my photography. I have a solo show in Jan, I am exhibiting in a group show at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Washington, DC. I am awaiting a decision for two other shows I have submitted work to. I am also finishing up two essays for a two new anthologies. I've been working and trying to find a new job and apartment. Plus, I have a heart full of love and I've been looking for someone who wants to revel in it.

4 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

i know exactly how you feel. you need to replenish though. you are like a car running on fumes. hot bath, candles and jazz should help. its all part of the journey. I would love to see one of you exhibitions.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

One of your (photography) exhibitions. After reading back what I wrote about the bath thing and all didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea. LOL!

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your tired....go take a nap!

Laylah...we all need some rest. It might be a good idea to step out of town for a day or to. Head upstate for an overnight stay.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

I know how you feel.
Congrats on your accomplishments! You should do a show in the Bay Area. When you do hit me up! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home