free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: Real Men Can Cook!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Real Men Can Cook!

Hahahahahahahaha! This is what my belly is saying right now. So, I know dudes can cook, many can even throw down. There are tons of male chefs, etc…I know. But, I’m so used to having my Grandma’s delicious food that having a male-made dish isn’t an everyday thing for me. But, today I had the most wonderful breakfast: all prepared by a talented dude and his magical culinary hands, lol! It was the most flavorful omelet I’ve ever tasted with spinach and all these types of greens and cream cheese, and African Gari grits! The grits were creamy with vibrant seasonings and bell peppers. I’m still sucking on my tongue. I’m so satisfied right now, I’m gonna take a nap…

(oh, I’m so mad that I missed the sale at Duane Reede, they had Banana Nut Crunch cereal for 2 for $5….)

3 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some Famous Quotes.... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the become successful so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....become successful...become successful....

Live a better life today..

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... retro ovens Milf orgie German cumshots Does acuvue toric advanced come in colored lenses Hitachi lcd tvs Mlif sex movies Lipitor nausea bondage gagged captives

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it painting appliances Cruise evening wear for women Crt pumps pressure water washer Butalbital sideeffects Meridia legal library play craps dvd player 33does propecia really work home interior decor Texas hold em hosting tournament Dexedrine vs adderall

 

Post a Comment

<< Home