free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: I Love Cooking!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Love Cooking!

My favorite store has become the supermarket, especially Pathmark. It's open 24 hours and has special music nights, R&B, Hip Hop, Soul, 80s. It's great! I just love cooking, trying out new dishes with new spices and ingredients, again, it's great!

Tonight, I think I'll cook a Salmon fillet glazed with Dijon mustard and apricots. Creamed corn with peanut sauce and a nice spring mix salad (with extra spinach) sprinkled with goat's cheese, raisins and almonds. And, for my beverage, Mango juice.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger jb said...

girl i know you not talking 'bout the pathmark at Atlantic Ave! it takes damn near an hour to check out there.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

nah, you gotta go there like midnight...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home