free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: I Love Cooking!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Love Cooking!

My favorite store has become the supermarket, especially Pathmark. It's open 24 hours and has special music nights, R&B, Hip Hop, Soul, 80s. It's great! I just love cooking, trying out new dishes with new spices and ingredients, again, it's great!

Tonight, I think I'll cook a Salmon fillet glazed with Dijon mustard and apricots. Creamed corn with peanut sauce and a nice spring mix salad (with extra spinach) sprinkled with goat's cheese, raisins and almonds. And, for my beverage, Mango juice.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger jb said...

girl i know you not talking 'bout the pathmark at Atlantic Ave! it takes damn near an hour to check out there.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

nah, you gotta go there like midnight...

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous become successful said...

Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the become successful so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....become successful...become successful....

Live a better life today..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home