free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: I hate AIDS...

Monday, September 11, 2006

I hate AIDS...

I don't know if I'm coming or going right now. I have been watching my friend slowly succumb to AIDS this entire summer. My old school friend, like from back in the day, like playing skully in the middle of the street and free lunch and sour power candy, dang. Earlier this summer, like in June he was mad sick, I begged him to go to the hospital to see wassup. So, in June he went to the doctor and the doc said he had FULL BLOWN AIDS, I''m like what?!??! I'm like, we gonna get thru this, nevertheless

July, he got sicker. August, got sicker. And, now it's Sept and I pay a recent visit to him, and you know what he tells me on his death bead, with all these tubes hooked up to him: he says he's known he was HIV POSITIVE for 6 years!!!! I'm like speachless, like a current thru my body.. I sware I did know what to say. i wanted to hug and strangle him at the same time.

I have seen 3 people die from AIDS, I have friends who are HIV + but they are fighing like hell, taking that medicine like it aint funny.

Part of me is so upset that he knew and did nothing to treat it, for SIX years. he's lied to himself, his fam and to me. My god, each time I visit, the docs are like start making arrangments, I'm like he's not f*cking dead yet.

he has requested that he is NOT put on life support...no words...

I went over there to the hospital this weekend and what does he tell me: he has cancer! I almost fainted. Said the cancer has spread to most of his body...

AIDS - i hate it, it is a thorough killer. What kinda disease is it? It makes SURE that you have no weapons at all to fight back. None...It's like when you have aids you can die from a cold..

I wish AIDS was a being, or something tangible so I can kill it, or destroy it, something. They should call it the hate disease, because I am sure sure sure that that is its origin: HATE.

God, I can't contain this. I can't loose another person to this thing...I want to live....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home