free website hit counter Spiced Tea & Letters: Where's the party at?

Friday, May 04, 2007

Where's the party at?

So, I have returned to school (gasp!), I'm only taking two classes this semester, one an expository writing class and another a new media class. I'm bored. Who would have known? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be back in school, supposed to be graduating next year, yay, but I'm just so bored. Every time I look in the sky and see a plane, I wish that I was on it. I wish I was walking down some bumpy, cobblestone street eating some frtiz and mayo in Amsterdam. I wish I was in Chinatown in Malaysia or eating creamy vanilla ice cream in Bo Kaap in Cape Town or chilling with the fortune tellers in Marrakech. I'm so bored!!!! NYC is supposed to be the jumpoff (it is, no doubt) but I feel so landlocked! I need to be abroad.....

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Clarke said...

Laylah...

You're looking and doing well.

Please drop me a line

 

Post a Comment

<< Home